Saturday, November 10, 2012

WHOOT! WHOOT!!

I got picked!!! One of my favorite designers is hosting a Christmas gift swap and I was lucky enough to get picked.  I can't believe it happened.  I was the second person to leave a comment and when you're that low in the count, you usually aren't lucky enough to get choosen by the random draw.  So, I'm a very lucky girl, indeed.

Lorelei Eurto, has been kind enough to act as hostess for this gift swap and I can't wait to get started making the 11 gifts that I have to get done before December 1st.  I am in the second group, so I get to make whatever I want, as long as it is handmade.  I haven't decided yet if I want to do all jewelry or something else, or a mix match of jewelry and other things.  I'm a crafty person, so there are lots of other things that I make, and I should be able to come up something.  There is something about the holidays that really brings out the need to create in me.  For the past two years our extended family Christmas celebrations have been totally handmade.  Not everyone has appreciated this, but I thought it was fun.

Keep checking back to see how I'm doing with creating 11 gifts.  It's going to be a challenge for sure.  On December 25th we begin to open our gifts, and will open one gift a day for the next 11 days.  I'm a greedy girl, and this is right up my alley.  There will be more posts to follow as I make gifts and then when we, as a group, open our gifts.  Fun, fun, fun to come!!!!

HAPPY CREATING!!!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment