Tuesday, February 12, 2013

READY, SET.....GO

Yesterday I sent off my Bead Soup Party ingredients to my partner, Jessica.  Plus, I received my ingredients from Jessica.  I would show you what I received, but the light isn't the best when I get home from work, so it will have to wait for this weekend.

However, before I sent off my ingredients I did take pictures of what I was sending off.  Unfortunately, the rules of the game say I can't show you a picture until Jes revceives her package.  But, I can show you a teaser.  So, nah, nah, nah-nah, nah......




I'm sure that Jes will be very happy with what I sent to her.  Isn't it purty!

Up this weekend, pictures of what Jes sent to me.  Lots of ideas floating in my noggin....we shall see.  Until then... 


HAPPY CREATING

No comments:

Post a Comment