Sunday, February 3, 2013

Finally....

Better late, than never.  I was very excited to be choosen (even if it was ramdomly) for Lorelei's Twelve Days of Christmas.  I love these types of challenges.  I need to be forced to move out of my box, sometimes.  My problem wasn't creating something, it was getting it together and getting it out there.  But, seeing as how I wasn't putting ANYTHING out there, doing this challenge wasn't the real problem at all.

However, the days are getting longer and I'm feeling much more energetic.  I have been making lots of earrings, which seems to be my thing right now.  They are sellling and people are asking for more.

So, what did I get for my Twelve Days of Christmas.  I put together collages to make it easier to show what I received.

The first four days were from:  Lorelei, Me, Suzette, and Jodi.





Then I received gifts from:  Therese, Amy, Melissa and Erin.



And last, but not least...



Melissa's Mom sent along the beautiful snowflake, Suzanne, Rita and Gina.



Thank you to everyone that sent gifts and played along.


HAPPY CREATING

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment